What are cookies?
Types of cookies that may be used on our website
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. Without the use of these cookies most parts of our website would not function.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. For example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and identify any areas that return errors or may need maintenance. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and is only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies. These allow the website to remember choices and changes you make when using our site enabling us to personalise and enhance our content for you (for example, your choice of property list views).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third party cookies. We may embed photos and video content from third party websites. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. If you use one of the share buttons, a cookie may be sent by the service you have chosen to share content through. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these cookies.
We may use Google's analytical services provided by Google. This sets a cookie in order to best understand your use of our website and produce reports for us on the activity of our website. This, in turn, enables us to improve our website and the services offered through it. Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our website, it just enables us to continually improve our website, making it a better and more useful experience for you. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these cookies.
How to reject or delete this cookie - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these cookies.
More information can be found here - https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies or delete cookies set by this website. The browser you use to surf the web not only allows you to see the cookies that you have got but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing them, deleting them individually or deleting all of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies altogether. If this option is selected, you should be aware that many websites will not function properly or at all. It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, however has the drawback of slowing down your browsing experience.
There are different levels of control too. You are able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed, effectively opting out of behavioural advertising, and some even allow you to block specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie, instead of selecting all companies.
In order to manage your cookies, please follow steps provided by the browser you are using e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox etc.. You may delete and block all cookies from this website, but please be aware that restricting or deleting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website.
Data consent & disclosure
By completing our registration forms with personal information e.g. name, address email etc. you are consenting to us holding this information about you in our databases solely for our use. We do not sell this information, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law. You may receive email communication from us or from our website following your request for email updates. If you do not wish to receive email updates of properties, you can click on the unsubscribe link in the email alert received, if you wish for us to permanently remove your account and details from our website, you can do so by logging in to your account and choose 'delete my account' under the personal details section. By completing a contact form on our website with your personal information, please expect communication from us accordingly.
Useful information about cookies
Further information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
All About Cookies
Information Commissioners Office